B.I.A Index du Forum
B.I.A Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Changing Scenes Of Life Large Print Edition A Story Of Ho

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    B.I.A Index du Forum -> Partie Publique -> Taverne
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
hertchr

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Sam 8 Juil - 22:23 (2017)    Sujet du message: Changing Scenes Of Life Large Print Edition A Story Of Ho Répondre en citant

Detective Chief Inspector Jonah Porter is a hero: his life was changed forever when he was paralysed by a gunshot from an unknown assailant but, against the odds, he has succeeded in resuming his career in the Police Service. To the outside world he appears confident and capable, almost unaffected by his disability. This novel views Jonah’s life through the medium of his favourite hymns, revealing beneath his self-assured exterior, his vulnerability and dependence on others. Each chapter in his life shows us new insight into Jonah’s world both before and after his injury, exploring a range of social issues. Large Print edition of a detective novel published in 2015.

Details:
price: $24.99
bound: 726 pages
publisher: Bernie Fazakerley Publications; Large type edition edition (April 10, 2017)
lang: English
asin:
isbn: 1911083333, 978-1911083337,
weight: 2.6 pounds (
filesize:

Changing Scenes of Life, Large Print Edition: A Story of Hope and Intrigue book get pdf

5d8a9798ff

States of Crisis and Post-Capitalist ScenariosThe+Friendly+Creeper+Diaries%3A+The+Relics+of+Dragons+Trilogy+%28An+Unofficial+Minecraft+Diary+Book+for+Kids+Ages+9+-+12+%28Preteen%29The Targum to 'The Song of Songs': The Book of the Apple; The Ten Jewish Martyrs; A Dialogue on Games of ChanceThe Unexpected Life of Oliver Cromwell Pitts: Being an Absolutely Accurate Autobiographical Account of My Follies, Fortune, and FateHow to Make the Farm Pay: Or the Farmer's Book of Practical Information on Agriculture, Stock Raising, Fruit Culture, Special Crops, Domestic Economy and Family Medicine (Classic Reprint)What the Bishop Saw (The Amish Bishop Mysteries)800+ Bible verses from the book of psalm every Christian should know by heartSpanish for the IB MYP 1-3 Phases 1-2: by ConceptVoyages en France, Pendant les Années 1787-88-89 Et 90, Vol. 2: Entrepris Plus Particulièrement pour s'Assurer de l'État de l'Agriculture, des ... Nation (Classic Reprint) (FrenchEmplacements de marché: Droits et Obligations (French Edition)

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 8 Juil - 22:23 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    B.I.A Index du Forum -> Partie Publique -> Taverne Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
darkages Template © larme d'ange